Thursday, April 14, 2011

eFiction Magazine

This month's eFiction magazine is now officially available on the Kindle store.  I know what you're saying...I don't have a Kindle...well, neither do I.  But I do sport an Android tablet and phone and there is a Kindle app for Android...and iphone, ipad, PC and Mac.  So, if you are sitting in front of a computer reading this, you are now out of excuses for not checking out this magazine.  Click on the link to the right and it will take you to the eFiction page at Amazon.

There is also no need for a special device or app at this point.  You can check out the website here.  Of course, make sure to bookmark the site since an issue is released monthly.  You can also check out their facebook page.

There are a number of great short stories in the magazine each month, and beginning in this month there are book reviews, two of which are written by yours truly.  The reviews have been published on my blog, but they have been touched up and added to, so you haven't actually seen them at their best (I hate admitting that).

eFiction "prints" stories from all types of writers in all stages of their writing ability, so if writing is something that you are into, check out the submit a story section of the website.  If you like writing book reviews, submit a review to the editor (on a side note, he is a really great guy, nothing to be scared of!  I'll admit, I was terrified submitting my first review, and second...third and fourth, but I shouldn't have been).  If you just want to have something available as a collection of quick reads, it honestly doesn't get better than this, you get a ten or so stories each month PLUS reviews on what novels to read (or not read).

I know it sounds like I'm selling, and that isn't like me, but this is something that I have found that is truly worthwhile.  There are a lot of excellent authors out there, and eFiction is giving them a voice, now all we have to do is listen.





1 comment: